“G’Day!” This Australian greeting is the key to unraveling Driew’s past. While overcoming a family split between Nieve, his caddywompus mother, and Gayle, his little sinister, a secret family memoir resurfaces. Driew’s family never asked for him, but one Aint supposed to help him out.
G’DAY: Aints is the third book in M. W. Adams’s award-winning Family Tree Novel series. For generations, the family tree records words and sing-song that wind deep in its core. Children playing in or around the tree may accidentally sever or uproot disturbing moments hidden in their Outback.
Adopting new words and terms helps better describe life Outback and how you lived it. Family Tree Novel readers are introduced to a variety of Australian, American, and Qweepie vernacular throughout the novel series. Choose to adopt or to adapt these terms in your Outback language using the “Language of the Outback” glossary included.
Series Book Reviews:
- Darrell Laurant, Snowflakes in a Blizzard
- Kim Anisi, Readers’ Favorite
- Ryan Jordan, Readers’ Favorite
- Tracy Slowiak, Readers’ Favorite
- Chris Fischer, Readers’ Favorite
- Jack Magnus, Readers’ Favorite
Series Book Awards:
- FAPA President’s Book Awards, Juvenile Fiction—2016 (OUTBACK)
- FAPA President’s Book Awards, Cover Design—2017 (DOWN UNDER)
- FAPA President’s Book Awards, Young Adult Fiction—2017 (DOWN UNDER)
- Book Excellence Awards, Pre-Teen Fiction—2017 (DOWN UNDER)