G’DAY: Aints is the third book in M. W. Adams’s award-winning Family Tree Novel series. For generations, the family tree records words and sing-song that wind deep in its core. Children playing in or around the tree may accidentally sever or uproot disturbing moments hidden in their Outback.
Adopting new words and terms helps better describe life Outback and how you lived it. Family Tree Novel readers are introduced to a variety of Australian, American, and Qweepie vernacular throughout the novel series. Choose to adopt or to adapt these terms in your Outback language using the “Language of the Outback” glossary included.
Series Book Reviews:
- Darrell Laurant, Snowflakes in a Blizzard
- Kim Anisi, Readers’ Favorite
- Ryan Jordan, Readers’ Favorite
- Tracy Slowiak, Readers’ Favorite
- Chris Fischer, Readers’ Favorite
- Jack Magnus, Readers’ Favorite
Series Book Awards:
- 2016 Florida Authors & Publishers Association silver medalist, Juvenile Fiction (OUTBACK: Bothers & Sinisters)
Written and Illustrated by Mark Wayne Adams