I met Danielle Hampson, Founder of The Authors Show, at the Readers’ Favorite Book Awards in Miami, Florida. The Authors Show is a professional book marketing audio and video program offering authors interviewed a unique marketing outlet for their work.
Three benefits I found from the show include:
- A professionally edited audio and/or video interview showcasing the author and his/her book(s);
- Interviewed authors are included in The Author Show’s extensive weekly social media outreach;
- Interviews are shared with a network of readers through broadcasts on The Author Show’s network of thousands of potential book buyers;
- Radio interviews of the original broadcast and the above benefits are created at no cost to the author.
Linda Thompson, Show Host, was professional and created a polished interview featuring my new book, OUTBACK: Bothers & Sinisters. The book series has an Australian theme and The Authors Show’s international broadcast helped me reach thousands of potential international readers, book buyers, and Australians I otherwise would not reach.
The Authors Show also provides these optional benefits for a fee:
- Professionally produced interview podcast MP3 copy for posting on author’s website and/or preferred social media platforms
- Periodic rebroadcast of interview podcasts
- Publicity outreach to journalists, search engines, social media;
- And much more.
I highly recommend The Authors Show and Linda Thompson, Show Host, to authors wanting international exposure through radio broadcasts.