- Workshop Title: Self Publishing: ABC’s
- Instructor: Mark Wayne Adams, CEO MWA, Inc., FAPA President
- Date: Saturday, April 25, 2015
- Time: 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Location: 110 West Railroad Avenue, Dawson Springs, KY 42408
- Price: $50.00
Award-winning author, illustrator, and publisher Mark Wayne Adams shares basic principles needed to produce a self published book. Receive valuable knowledge about formatting, design, layout, and more. Discussion includes the importance of book covers, copyrights, ISBN’s, price point, and more. Everything you will need to self publish your first book.
- Copyright: How to register for a copyright
- ISBN: What is an ISBN and how many are needed
- LCCN: Library of Congress Tracking Number
- Editing: Editing Software, Editors, and Beta Readers
- Printing: Traditional Printing vs Print On Demand
- Distribution: Where to Sell, How to Promote, and When to Market
This class is for teachers, writers, and authors interested in self publishing. Laptops, iPads, and/or tablets are not required, however would be helpful. Wifi access is provided. Participants receive an interactive course pdf with resource links to topics discussed.
Class size is LIMITED to 15 people. Register early to reserve a seat!